Last updated: June 20, 2020
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity/ies on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to HostingCrush.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to HostingCrush, accessible from https://www.hostingcrush.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website. Among their many uses, cookies contain the details of Your browsing history on that website.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
How we gather information from users
The information we collect and store depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate, and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you sign up for a newsletter. You may, also, provide information when you participate in surveys, sweepstakes and contests, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our site. Like most web sites, HostingCrush.com collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider, or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit, or control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, such as by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies. You may, however, be unable to access certain portions of the site, and we may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
Google Analytics Tracking
We have implemented a tracking code in order to collect demographic information in Google Analytics. You can opt-out of this program anytime by adjusting your Ads Settings. You may also wish to review other available opt-outs.
What we do with the information we collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may be occasionally shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by HostingCrush.com may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times, when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites, and advertisements
HostingCrush.com expects its partners, advertisers, and affiliates to respect the privacy of users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates, and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on HostingCrush.com pages, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through HostingCrush.com you may be introduced to, or be able to access information, surveys, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. HostingCrush.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge. It may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of HostingCrush.com and this policy.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personally Identifiable Information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing Personally Identifiable Information.
HostingCrush.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.